Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suckling Verses?!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crschatz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Suckling Verses?!! Reply with quote

This idea of sucking creating an essential "blood relationship" between the man and woman goes back to pre-Islamic times--just like that other "Islamically sanctioned" custom (at least according to some members of the "ulema") known as female genital mutilation. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but many men and women would probably consider this suckling activity to have sexual aspects, to say the least. How this could possibly make men mahram to women is just unbelievable. I also don't understand the idea that if a boy is raised from a young age (infancy or even pre-puberty) why he wouldn't be considered mahram to his adoptive family. Some people have told me I must wear hijab and jilbab in my home when my 4 year old son hits puberty. We adopted him as an orphan at 7 months of age. Would any normal people even think about any type of sexual relationship or marriage in this situation? (Besides the fact that my husband and I are legally his parents anyway and as such marriage would be totally illegal.)

And where are these people's faith in Allah's promise to protect the Qur'an and keep it in it's original "God-given" condition if they believe goats were runnng around eating it?!

The N2I insanity is really too much and the promoters of N2I not only keep Muslims mired in ignorance, ritual and superstition, they are our worst enemies as far as providing "ammunition" to the people who hate us. Just watch them stand on their heads trying to explain how it was okay for the Exalted Messenger (S) to supposedly sign a marriage contract with a 6 year old and consumate the marriage when she was 9! (There is so much slander directed at the Prophet (S) in these hadith that I can't believe how many Muslims believe in them. If I believed in the veracity of the hadith, I wouldn't be a Muslim!) And the nonsense that two women are equal to the witness of one man---is an extreme perversion of the Qur'an--probably a way to reduce the rights that Allah had given us in the Qur'an.

Thank you Dr. Shabbir for being a true defender of N1 Islam. We owe you a great debt.

Wassalam,
anwer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam All

Should n´t "N1 Islam" be addressed as Islam or pure, pristine Islam.
it is just my opinion.
anwer

P.S Dr.Shabbir is doing a great Jihad, may Allah reward him
and help us in helping in his efforts.

Anwer
crschatz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Pure Islam Reply with quote

Wa alaikum Salaam,

You are certainly right; I stand corrected. I'll try to use the terms true, pristine, pure, or real Islam instead of N1I!

Wassalam,
Sidqi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sister,

I my humble opinion, the word for original islam should be ""Quranic Islam"".

Thanks.
sidqi
Annas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God willing we can one day just call it "Islam" and people know what kind we are talking about.

Peace
UmeAimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam,

Thanks to Allah after this,
meray ghar walon ke ser se "mourdoodi" ka bhoot bilkul hi utter gaya hai Laughing Laughing

jazakAllah

UmeAimon
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you dear Sister!
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sister UmmeAimon,

Bhoot gone Smile

Al-Hamdulillah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: