Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MEN SHOULD WEAR HIJAB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: MEN SHOULD WEAR HIJAB Reply with quote

MEN SHOULD WEAR HIJAB

N2I men must bear Burqas and Hijabs
The N2Is, under the authority of Bukhari et al, want us to believe that Ummahatil Mu'mineen (Mothers of believers) like Aisha r.a. and other Sahabiat (lady companions of the exalted Prophet) used to observe Purdah (veiling or talking from behind a curtain) even to blind men saying, "So what if he cannot see me, I can see him!"
This carries the connotation that even women's hormone levels are pemanently in danger of revolting, if they can see men. Doesn't that necessitate all N2I men to wear Burqas and Hijabs? The Number Two Islam (N2I) kills common sense by taking away Reason. The Criminals of Islam have done all the thinking for them!
qzafi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Kia baat ha... What a great Post Reply with quote

I didnt red as interesting post as this is yet... It is great smack on Crazy Mula's face...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> Islamic History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: