Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minister Zilla Huma Usman murdered for not wearing a veil.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FarooqKhan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Minister Zilla Huma Usman murdered for not wearing a veil. Reply with quote

Zilla Huma Usman, A Pakistani minister and woman’s activist was shot dead Tuesday by an Islamic extremist for refusing to wear the veil.

Who is the culprit behind this crime?
Imam, Mullah(s) and Ayetullah(s) of all the mosques in the world who has been telling innocent people to go out and find a person who disagrees:

1. Be the judge yourself.
2. Run the trial yourself.
3. Decide the punishment yourself.
4. Execute anyone who disagrees with you.

All the Mullah(s) and Ayetullah(s) who tell people what is right and what is wrong must tell the people that a person must be tried by the court of law to be punished not for disagreeing with you. We are seeing this attitude everyday, when an innocent person ties a bomb and dies thinking he is punishing the infidels.

Please call your representative of the National Assembly in the Pakistan specially and in all the muslim world generally to make a law that if a Imam or a mullah or ayetullah does not agree with that fact that only court of law can judge and punish a person then he should not be allowed to speak to public. Free speech does not mean, go preach against the law.

If we fail to do this then our own childern will be murdered for wearing American dress, not wearing a viel or just because one disagrees with them.

Mullah are preaching that non-Islamic dress is haram. Now we should wait for the news that a man wearing pants has been shot dead.

In Bajure Agency, barbers have stopped shaving beard because mullah(s) have threatened to kill the barbers, if they shaved beard of their customers.

Is there an end in sight for this tyranny?
tammyswofford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al-Hujurat 10

Shooting a woman in the head certainly does not make for peace. Shooting another man's wife is interfering with that which your hand does not possess.

Release this man into the custody of the husband. My bet, is he will know how to solve the problem and save the court a trial.

Tammy Swofford
Drcheema

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This maniac is reported to have killed 8 other women in the past.
By the way, Dear Tammy, did you ever advise any american court to release the criminal to the family of the victim?
HOw about Ahmadou dialo ---- did you write a piece on your blog urging the court to release the white cops to the mother of Mr Dialo?
HOw about that guy who in a brooklyn police station was subjected to torture and ended up having rectal perforation? Did you launch a ralley urging the release of cops to the family of the poor victim.

I see, you got tunnel vision.

Take care and smile as always.
tammyswofford

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dearest Dr. Cheema,

Not tunnel vision. The forum has shut down my posts for not staying "on topic". I am being very good now, and trying to address what is being discussed, not coming in with sidewinders, such as your response.

But what do you believe? Old Testament history allowed for an avenger of blood to come after a murderer. The accused, was allowed to flee to a city of refuge. If he could make it inside the gates of the city, the avenger could not touch him inside it's gates. He had to stay there, until the current Jewish high priest died, and then, his self-imposed "sentence", somewhat of a modified house arrest, was commuted. But the Taurah gave allowance for this.

According to a book I read, the "blood money" to redeem a life in the times of Prophet Muhammad increased from ten to one hundred camels, because of the incident with Abdullah, the father of the Prophet, with his own father. Supposedly according to the author, that is the price of redemption, to this day. Personally, I think we could all pool our money, purchase one camel, tie the man who murdered another man's wife to it, and point the camel off to the desert. Eight hours in the sun without water would bring vindication. Answer this, Dr. Cheema. If the price of blood for a man is one hundred camels, how much more the value of a woman who carries within her the ability to advance the generations? This minister had two children, but was still young enough to bear more. The stream of her husband has been cut off. And for what? Not wearing a veil. I find the whole thing disgusting.

Yes, I believe in lawful proceedings. I think the court releasing this man to the custody of the husband, might send just the right signal. When a woman is violently killed, the judicial system needs to respond just as strongly. That is what I am saying. Strong response, Dr. Cheema. Here, there, and everywhere. We respond strongly in Texas, and if you check we have put several women to death in Texas for crimes of murder. We do not flinch on this issue with our juries. We only flinch, oddly enough, when mothers kill their offspring. They get carted off to psychiatric facilities instead, such as the mother in Houston who drowned her five beautiful children in the family bath tub.

If one in the community trangresses badly and the remainder of the community does not punish the transgressor, the whole community will suffer. A community without the backbone to mete out punishment will soon fall into anarchy. I trust the Pakistani court system to do the right thing.

"If people see a wrongdoer but do not stay his hand, it is most likely that Allah will encompass them all with his punishment."

Abu Da'ud on the authority of Abu Bakr.

R/Tammy
tammyswofford

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respected Dr. Cheema,
This will have to be quick, as I need to go to work. But check the blog from Sept. 6th, 2005 and you will see two blogs by Anwar Rizvi, from London.

I would love to have you submit a blog, on the topic of your choice. Mr. Rizvi can confirm that I merely copy edit for grammatical mistakes, and do not weaken the thoughts of another. My blog is a free speech zone, as you will see in the comments today by the other editor, who is oppositional to me in most things I write. smile

Should you care to do a guest commentary, 600-700 words is allowable. I would also need a biographical sketch. You have the passion and the intellect which would merely make me look better.

Best Regards,

Tammy Swofford
Our Beacon Group

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tammy,
We are sorry but your "straightest" throws are still turning out to be curve balls... You seem to agree with Dr.Cheema that what happened was wrong and yet there is unnecessary side winding.

This thread is hereby locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: